This site is published by SEMPATAP S.A.S., F-68190 ENSISHEIM, FRANCE
Mr Joseph Schittly, President of SEMPATAP S.A.S.
Design & implementation
2 rue Kellermann
Sempatap, Sempafloor, Sempaphon, www.sempatap.eu, Wraptech., www.sempatap.com, www.sempatap.fr, www.sempatap.de, www.sempatap.nl, www.sempatap.be, www.sempatap.net and www.sempatap.eu are registered trademarks.
The whole of this site is covered by French legislation on copyright and industrial property.
All reproduction rights are reserved, including illustrations and photographs. The reproduction of all or part of this site in any form is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by SEMPATAP S.A.S. Reproduction of the texts on paper is authorised if it meets the following three conditions:
- free distribution;
- respect for the integrity of the documents produced (no modifications or alterations);
- clear and legible citation of the source in the following form: “Document taken from the website www.sempatap.net - Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.”
The information that we collect is used to inform you more effectively and will not under any circumstances be transmitted to third parties.
In accordance with the French “Information Technology and Liberties” law, you have access, modification and deletion rights for data concerning you. To exercise these rights, simply email email@example.com.
For all emails sent via this site, please note that:
- secrecy of correspondence transmitted over the internet network is not guaranteed; emails are kept in computerised form for at least the time our services require to respond or to process your request.
- reporting formalities
This website and particularly the automated handling of information have been subject to a formal declaration to the French National Commission for IT and Freedoms (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés / CNIL).
While you are browsing on the sempatap.net website, text files called “cookies” may be placed on your device (computer, mobile telephone, tablet).
You have the option to accept or refuse these “cookies”. You can prevent the storage of cookies in your browser preferences/settings.
The following links provide instructions on how to manage cookies in different browsers:
- If you use Internet Explorer as your browser: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If you use Firefox as your browser: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- If you use Safari as your browser: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_GB
- If you use Google Chrome as your browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
If you use a browser version other than those mentioned, please refer to the relevant help files or user manuals. If you block or delete cookies, your browsing will not be affected.
For more information on cookies and managing them, visit this site.
Credits for photographs and images used on the site