Click on the table of complementary products to enlarge it.
Sempatap® is easy to cut!
Points to note
The surface must be dry (with no moisture or signs of damp), clean and reasonably absorbent.
If you require information or advice: contact us!
II. Complementary products => table
- Finish coat for flexible surface
- Sempatap corner strip
- SEMPASLEEVE separating edge tape
- Sempatap KNC cold join for peripheral joins
- Jig-saw or hand saw
- Spirit level
- Grooved spreading knife or spatula
- Smoothing knife
- Paint sprayer
- Applying to moist, damp or mouldy walls: it is essential to treat the source of the damp first
- Piercing the ISO boards, to avoid creating bridges for sound
- Installing back to front or in unsuitable conditions
- Saturating the product with paint using a roller. It is best to use a paint sprayer
Do you have an insulation or renovation project?