The high density of Wraptech® latex from SempaFloor® insulates and protects surrounding areas from floor impact noises. SempaFloor® is the insulation range using Wraptech® latex underlay, ideal for all floors.
SempaFloor® also helps to combat thermal bridges and reduces cold floor sensations. It is compatible with underfloor heating systems. SempaFloor® products are available in latex insulation thicknesses of 2 to 4 mm, according to their uses. Its high density is synonymous with weight, and it mainly helps to neutralise floor impact noises.
The general characteristics of SempaFloor®
- Sound insulation of floors against impact noises
- Thin and effective acoustic underlay
- Surface levelling
- Levelling according to thickness
- Can be applied to all finishing surfaces (tiles, all kinds of parquet flooring, PVC, carpet, etc.)
- Combats the cold floor sensation
As you may have noticed, Sempatap product names have changed. Find the matches between the old and new.
Exclusives from SempaFloor®
SempaFloor® is synonymous with high-performance sound absorption and thermal insulation products.
SempaFloor® Karo and SempaFloor® Wood Plus are 2 SempaFloor® exclusives for renovation and finishing that will give more added value to the work of tilers and parquet floor layers.
- Glued or floating installation
- Glued installation recommended to optimise sound insulation on floors
- density provides effective insulation and durability
- Dimensional stability in damp conditions
- For mould removal, leave surface at a room temperature of 20°C (minimum) and 50% relative humidity in the air
- Must be installed perpendicular to the floor covering
Essential complements and recommended tools, points to note for a successful installation of your chosen SempaFloor® product
Special adhesives, potential painting, joins, dealing with corners, recommended tools... all the information you need to successfully apply and finish your product. Please also pay attention to the actions to avoid.
SempaFloor® : download the documentation
Do you have an insulation or renovation project?